What would be causing a pain when inhaling which causes a kind of thobbing pain in the chest and head simultaniously followed by a painful dizzy spell?

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: CT Scan
If you are having these complex set of symptoms right now, go to the er. You probably need an ekg, ct scan of your chest and a ct scan of your head to see if there is indeed anything wrong.

In brief: CT Scan
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Brad Bobrin
In brief: See your doctor
Chest pain and painful dizzy spells are not normal.
They could be signs of serious conditions of the heart and brain. I would see a physician as soon as possible and if the pain is severe, like a 10 ou of 10, i would go to the emergency department.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology