I just started taking zolft 100mg and abilify (aripiprazole). Is it normal to make me extremely nauseated and feeling the need to constantly move around?

Dr. Douglas Bey
In brief: Yes, fairly
Nausea is not rare starting zoloft--taking it with food may help and it usually goes away in a few days it may cause stimulation and tremor but these symptoms are more likely due to abilify (aripiprazole).
They may represent aka thesis. Antiparkinson mess and Benadryl may be prescribed to relieve these symptoms.

In brief: Yes, fairly
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Richard Malen
In brief: Start Zoloft (sertraline) lower
The dosage given is a high starting dosage.
The side effects are typical for beginning at a dose of 100mg. I usually tell my patients to begin at 25 or 50 mg daily and gradually increase the dose if they don't show response over time. Zoloft (sertraline) like most ssri anti depressants needs a month trial to see its effect.I suggest that you consult your prescribing doctor to discuss the situation.

Dr. Richard Malen
Dr. Richard Malen
Dr. Peter Kurzweil