Side effects of dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine if you are pregnant?

NO/Yes. Amphetamines are a schedule ii, (cocaine as well), in pregnancy, they are a category c which means there is no conclusive, but there is enough evidence to suggest harm to the baby. Like any other medication in this category, the final answer comes after a very thorough & careful evaluation of the need & the risks versus benefits, from my experience the risks outweighs the benefits. See ur dr.
Must be careful. The side effects for pregnant women are the same for others, however, amphetamines are vase constrictors and therefore must be careful because vasoconstrictors might cause a premature separation of the placenta.