Can nail fungus be cured?

Nail fungus treatmen. "cured" so it will never come back- no. It is an infection so may recur. But various treatments- topicals, oral meds or surgical intervention may alleviate for long periods of time.
Sometimes. The more extensive the nail involvement the more difficult it is to cure. Oral medications are about 60 per cent effective and take 1 year for thr nail to grow out. Lasers can be used but it is unclear if the results will last beyond 2 years. A safe alternative to oral medications which works in a subgroup is oral olive leaf extract.
"Cured" In the sense they can certainly be treated and cleared up, but if you want a guarantee, you need to go to midas muffler. Any infection, once "cured, " runs the risk of returning.