Its good to put salt in food of a baby with 7months? What is the best food?

Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
In brief: No
Although not harmful per se at her age, it has been shown salt at a young age may predispose her to like salty foods later on, which is not healthy.
Best foods are those made from fresh ingredients. Cook healthy foods yourself then just use a blender to get it to right puréed consistency.

In brief: No
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
David Miller
In brief: NO
I can think of no good reason to put salt on the food of a 7 month old.
At that age, they are more interested in textures than flavors. However, getting a kiddo used to eating salty food so early will only cause them problems in the long run. Straight baby food is the best at this stage.

In brief: NO
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Shontae Buffington