Iwant to reduce my breast size. I am 19years. ... My breast is too heavy. ..Pls suggest someway?

Teen Breast Reductio. Large breasts in teenagers can be troubling. In addition to back, neck, and shoulder pain, young women may suffer emotionally. Although I have performed breast reductions in teenagers, you must realize that there is a possibility your breasts will continue to enlarge, and you may desire another breast reduction in the future. Meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out more!
Heavy breasts. Symptoms related to heavy breasts include neck pain, back pain, breast pain, shoulder pain, and rashes. While weight loss, use of a supportive bra, and exercise and massage are helpful, surgical breast reduction is the best permanent way to reduce these symptoms. New techniques create minimal scars, provide an excellent shape, and heal quickly.