I had L5 s1 disc fusion and spinal decompression 10 weeks ago. At 6 weeks, I started getting shooting pains down my left leg and butt cheek. Help.

Nerve. Check with surgeon. May represent impingement( crowding ) of sciatic nerve due post-op swelling. Simple test- can you walk on your toes.? This means most important function of sciatic nerve- motor power- is intact. Nerve has sensory- feelings- and motor- makes muscles work. This is reason surgery is done as disk creates leg pain but loss function- ability walk etc is reason surgery to salvage func.
Sciatic pain. You may have a repeat compression or swelling from recent surgery. Consult the surgeon who performed the surgery. A follow up MRI of the spine may be necessary. Avoid standing for long periods of time.