About a mouth and ahalf ago i had unprotected sex now I have had my period for 4 weeks only stopping slightly once I have been on the pill for a while?

Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology

In brief: Dysmenorrhea

I think you are saying that you have been bleeding for 4 weeks straight? What you didn't say is how long you have been taking ocs, and how long has elapsed between the sex you described and the present time? Without these facts, it is very difficult to say.
Four weeks of bleeding is not normal, so, regardless, i would make an appointment to follow up with a gynecologist.

In brief: Dysmenorrhea

Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Jane Van Dis