What should I do about frequent all nighters, ?I feel like I have insomnia ..Or what could it.Possibly be an effect of..

Dr. Ravi Chand

In brief: Insomnia

There is acute insomnia or chronic insomnia, acute insomnia is less than 3 months and chronic is more than 3 to 6 months please identify the stressor that caused this, it could be move to a different time zone, financial, relation stress etc.
Google sleep hygiene you may need short term meds like ambien cognitive behavior therapy for insomnia works best according to studies.

In brief: Insomnia

Dr. Ravi Chand
Dr. Ravi Chand
Dr. R Sangal
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: All-nighters

When i hear frequent all-nighters, i think of the person who stays awake all night (to study, work, or party).
That is not a good idea, because sleep-deprivation makes us sleepy, impairs our mental abilities, makes us prone to accidents. If you mean you try to but cannot sleep at all the whole night, causes may include behavioral (bad sleep habits, irregular schedule) or depression. See a doctor.

In brief: All-nighters

Dr. R Sangal
Dr. R Sangal
Dr. Eric Weisman