When I pee I feel like im not done but nothing comes out and I leak what medication can I take or what should I do?

In brief: See your doctor

Your doctor can refer you to a urologist or urogynecologist who can help diagnose why you are having the symptoms of urinary hesitancy and incontinence and then formulate a treatment plan.
While you are waiting, increase your frequency of voiding and treat constipation. Keep a voiding diary and record of amount and number or incontinence episodes. Also, have your urine sent for analysis.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Kristin Kozakowski
Dr. Kristin Kozakowski
Dr. Adam Smith