I had a slip and fall about 3 months ago. I have right lower back pain. I also have tingling in my left leg and foot with shooting pain and itchiness?

Dr. Christie Lehman
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Be seen

You may have a "pinched nerve" in your back.
Look out for weakness in the leg and foot as well as bowel or bladder control issues as these may be signs of a severe nerve injury. A doctor can examine you and gauge the severity of your issue and devise a plan for your evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Christie Lehman
Dr. Christie Lehman
Dr. Chintan Sampat
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Lumbar disc issues

This sounds like some irritation of the nerve from the lower back (i.
e. Like the sciatic nerve). This could be a result of a herniated disc. Seek medical attention if the symptoms worsen or continue to bother you. Most patients get better without surgery over a 3 month period. Anti-inflammatory medications can sometimes help.

In brief: Lumbar disc issues

Dr. Chintan Sampat
Dr. Chintan Sampat
Dr. Eric Weisman