Used smokeless tobacco on and off and quit about 4 years ago. I had a blue dye oral test with no pre cancer. How concerned should I be from here on?

Pathology

In brief: You're fine

Smokeless tobacco is much less dangerous than inhaled tobacco, but I am glad that you are now tobacco-free.
Have your dentist keep an eye on your mouth and biopsy any lesions that may show up; in case they do, early treatment makes it very unlikely there will be a bad outcome.

In brief: You're fine

Dr. Chad Levitt
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Not very

Oral cancer and head and c neck cancer risks are related to tobacco use and the more use the more risk.
Smokeless tobacco is less of a risk than smoking is, but it is still a high risk behavior for developing cancers of the mouth, tongue, gingiva, buccal mucosa as well as the rest of the aero digestive track. Don't tart again and you should ok. That doesn't mean there is no chance though.

In brief: Not very

Dr. Adam Smith