When I touch a spot on the lower part of my neck above my collarbone, I feel a strange vibration that's very noticable. It's not my heartbeat. What could it be?

Thrill. This sounds like you are describing a thrill which may be due to a strong heart murmur or other arterial abnormality. Further evaluation by your medical doctor may be required and may consist of either an echocardiogram or arterial ultrasound.
A thrill. This vibration is called a "thrill" and usually indicates a connection, or fistula, between an artery and a vein. There are many arteries and veins in the region you describe. See your doctor- this is not a normal finding and should be diagnosed.