I had laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy. Tube was saved & surgeon couldn't see possible cause for ectopic. What are chances of normal preg?

Pretty good. If your tube did not look bad and your surgeon was able to save it, it's possible to have a normal pregnancy. However, if you had one ectopic you are at higher risk of having a repeat on the same side. Best way to ascertain if your tubes are open or not is to have a hysterosalpingogram (hsg) test. The dr will inject a little bit of dye through your cervix and take an x-ray picture .
85% The recurrence risk for the next pregnancy to be an ectopic is about 15%. That means an 85% chance of an intrauterine pregnancy.
Reasonable. The internal aspects of the fallopian tube are likely more important than the laparoscopic external view. You also have two tubes to carry the ovum to the uterus. Best wishes.