How to deal with ptsd?

Paythotheray. You need to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation. He/she can recommend meds and psychotherapy.
With help. With the support of others. Recommend doing a little research to ensure that you find a therapist who is well versed in the assessment and treatment of ptsd. Second -group therapy with people who have had like traumatic experiences can be invaluable. The gold standard for talking therapy for ptsd is cognitive processing therapy. Take care.
1st, understand it. Read all you can at trusted professional sites and & in books. Talk to your doctor & if you know folks who have experience with it, see what they have to say. Ptsd has about 3 major factors in it's history; physical, emotional & sexual trauma or any combination of the three. There are 3 major interventions; counseling (cbt), medication & strong social support systems. Best results use all three.
Resources after eval. Here's a great website that lists resources that can be used by both veterans and non-veterans: http://www. Ptsd. Va.gov/public/treatment/cope/index. Asp. This website also provides links to evidence based treatments for PTSD; an additional treatment includes EMDR. In addition to the PTSD Coach app, other apps include Breathe 2 Relax, T-2 Mood Tracker, eCBT Trauma, and PTSD Eraser. Best.
Meds & psychothe. Get a full psychiatric evaluation to assess for PTSD symptoms, and see if medications are warranted. Next, find a reputable psychotherapist nearby who specializes in PTSD. Generally speaking, meds and psychotherapy together are the best approach.