I have high blood pressure in left arm only. Difference by 12-20 points. I have appt with heart dr april 2. Would this be causing my daily headaches?

See below. Challenging on many levels. BP inequality may be on the range of 10 mm/hg depending upon who is doing the measuring. We typically are concerne when the r arm is greater than the l not the other way around. This is not likely a cause of your headaches, but an imaging study of your great vessels might be in order. See what cards says.
Possible. Uncontrolled hypertension can cause headache. The difference in blood pressure in your arms could be due to narrowing of your aorta (coarctation of the aorta) or more constriction in your left arm arteries. Your cardiologist will do more work up including an echo/ultrasound of your heart. Best wishes!