I have a post nasal dip and i sing and I am always clearing my throat what should I do to get rid of this problem?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Post nasal drip

Nasal saline wash, otc decongestant drug, humidifier should be tried.
If they do not help- definitely should bring this up to your doctor. Also, need to make sure you don't have acid reflux disease- and if you do-take some medication for that -antiacid or proton pump inhibitor and avoid food that are related to acid reflux disease. Clearing up throat can be related to your PND +/- acid reflux.

In brief: Post nasal drip

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Nasal decongestant

I recommend a 12hr. Nasal spray to help w posy nasal drip.
It probably makes sense to see an ENT and allergy dr. To treat the cause also. Good luck singing!

In brief: Nasal decongestant

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Andrea Brand