I have been unable to retain food, I am increasingly tired, I have c.O.P.D , I also have what's often I have a lot of bright colored blood in stool.Help?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Tired blood in stool

Yoy need to see a gastroenterologist, you need a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy to find out what is wrong with you, tiredness can be due to COPD combined with anemia due to blood loss.
After the diagnosis of your condition after the scopes you can be treated for blood loss, depending on the amount of blood loss and hemoglobin.Copd treatment with inhalation therapy should continue as well.

In brief: Tired blood in stool

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Shelby Terstriep

In brief: See doc

From your symptoms i would recommend seeing a physician.
If you are bleeding tests will need to be done to determine where it is coming from and what is causing it. This may definitely cause fatigue.

In brief: See doc

Dr. Shelby Terstriep
Dr. Shelby Terstriep
Dr. Marsha Davis