After radical prostatectomy followed by radiation therapy in 3 months. Can the cancer come back?

Possibly. The risk of this depends mainly on the pathologic findings (ie, stage and gleason grade) at surgery as well as preoperative psa. There are "nomograms" or calculators of this risk available to estimate such risk. Nomograms.Mskcc.Org/prostate/salvageradiationtherapy.Aspx is one which you might find useful.
Yes. Unfortunately, there is always a chance the cancer come back despite undergoing surgery followed by radiation. Therefore, it is important you are under surveillance by your doctors.