Been getting headache for month. Not TMJ as have false teeth, i feel pressure and dizzy and tender head. What could this be?

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: See Prosthodontist

Tmj is a joint / muscle/ligament ailment, not necessarily related to teeth.
In fact, only sometimes are teeth directly involved. You may certainly have these symptoms with dentures. See a prosthodontist to evaluate your dentures and jaw position while wearing them. You may be "overclosed" (chin closer to nose than normal when teeth contacting) or too open (opposite). Both can cause spasm and pain.

In brief: See Prosthodontist

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: See below

Just because you have false teeth doesn't mean for a second you couldn't have TMJ dissorders.
..In fact it is very possible. If you dentures are old and worn out then you are over-occluding and can cause stresses that are unnatural and damaging to those joints...Though this may not be the cause of your prob, it would be a good idea to see your dental provider for a check up.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dentistry

In brief: Dont outrule teeth

Although a headache and dizzyness can be caused by a number of things (non-dental), dont rule out the dentures as a possible cause.
If you feel like the symptoms are related to when wearing your dentures, they very well may be contributing to your pain. Getting an evaluation will help to see if there are any TMJ joint changes or issues with the dentures that are putting undue stress on your jaws.

In brief: Dont outrule teeth

Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your doctor

Any headache must be viewed as a valid medical disorder and the headache assessment must be comprehensive.
See your doctor for headache evaluation, tests and treatment options.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin

In brief: Depends

Balancing the occusion (the bite) is imperative when dealing with a tmj/tmd problem. Often, people go with missing teeth (all or some, ) for some time, which changes the bite.
The triad of the teeth, muscles and the jaw joints can be severely crippled when teeth are taken out and not replaced. Whether successful, dentures or implants, may depend on length of time you have had tmj.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Possible TMJ

Even with false teeth, you can still have TMJ issues.
Tmj issues may even be more likely with false teeth. I would go to a dentist you trust to evaluate your teeth to see if anything needs to be done. There are multiple options. If you do not have a dentist i would recommend asking friends or searching online for favorable reviews. Good luck!

In brief: Possible TMJ

Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: Revisit the teeth

I wouldn't be so hasty to rule out your false teeth.
If they are old and worn you could be losing vertical demension and your jaw would be over-closed placing extra stress on muscles and ligaments. A severely worn ridge and floating dentures may also be throwing your bite off and causing issues. If the dentures are new then have your dentist check your bite. If all is fine, see your physician.

In brief: Revisit the teeth

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Could be TMJ

While your lack of teeth does not rule out TMJ, I don't see anything in your symptoms that is definitive for TMJ.
I'd start with an evaluation from you MD for headaches.

In brief: Could be TMJ

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Eric Weisman