How many hours does a surgeon deed to perform a neck lift, face lift and lower eyelid blepharoplasty?

Surgery length. It depends on the type of facelifts done and the experience of the surgeon. Your best bet would be to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Average of 4 hours. For the typical patient but this will vary according to the extent of the facial laxity and the number of adjunctive procedures performed and the surgeon's technique with some taking as little as 2.5 hours and others taking up to 8 hours.
2-5 hours. The time needed will depend on the patient's aging face characteristics and the techniques chosen by the surgeon. The combination you described will typically take about 4 hours. The best way to find out what is right for you is to see a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon.
Face and eyes. It takes me 3-4 hours. Speed is not as pertinent as attention to detail to achieve a good result in a safe fashion.
Variable. Depends on the surgeon's technique and the type of facelift and lower lid blepharoplasty. The average is about 4 hours.
Schedule appointment. Schedule an appointment with a plastic surgeon.
Depends. It depends on how extensive the surgery, as some facelifts and lower eyelid surgery can be more extensive than others. Typically the surgery would take 3-4 hours, but ask your surgeon how long they expect based on your needs.
It varies. The answer to this question depends on the patient, the degree and nature of the neck face and lid procedures to be performed, and the surgeon. On average I would estimate 2 to 4 hours, though longer is not unusual. The best way to get a more specific answer to this question is to consult an experienced plastic surgeon about your specific treatment.