Two doctors diagonised me with schizophrenia and another suggest it may be dissociated personality disorder can you help me?

What's schizophrenia. Dissoiciative disorder is losing a sense of self. In its extreme (which is way overdiagnosed) is multiple personality. Schizophrenia is disorganized thinking and hallucinations, often noticed more by others that the person who has it. They are very different and require a psychiatrist to help you determine. Schizophrenia definitely needs medication. Dissociative disorders usually don't.