My TSH is point 4 (.4) free T3 (liothyronine) is 2.3 free T4 is 1.0 reverse T3 (liothyronine) is 286. I take 200mcg levothyroxine. No enerdgy, hair falling out, weight gain?

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: TOO MUCH!

You are taking too much t4.
Make sure you take an appropriate amount of brand name replacement to keep your lab normal. Some of the lab you had drawn is worthless for routine follow up. There are many other causes of weight gain (like eating too much) and your other symptoms. Once your thyroid is normal, you can't beat it over the head to make it better than normal. It doesn't control everything.

In brief: TOO MUCH!

You are taking too much t4.
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid