If a cavity hurt for 7 years and all of a sudden stopped hurting, then you had it filled, will it cause bad breath and possibly stomach ulcers?

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

In brief: Neglect

Having a cavity for 7 years without getting a filling, can lead to the nerve dying and stop hurting.
However, the tooth can abcess and hurt your health. Since you have neglected you teeth and gums, you can develop gums disease and have bad breath. Your stomach ulcers are not from your cavity but from you not caring for yourself. See your md and a dentist.

In brief: Neglect

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: See below

Stomach ulcers..
.I would say no, but bad breath could be related to an active infection of the oral cavity however this is not the only cause. If you had a tooth that hurt that long and finally had it filled it may have already died and abcessed and may need root canal or extraction. Again this may not be the cause of the bad breath but could be.

In brief: See below

Stomach ulcers..
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Andrea Brand