I have done IVF and i'm in day 12 after embryo transfer. I 'm bleeding and pains comes and goes. How can I know the embryo is falling out. Thank u?

Dr. Jay Nemiro
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Probably not good

Honestly, by day 12 after et, you should have already done a pregnancy test and know whether ivf was successful or not.
If the test was positive, that is a good sign and sometimes the bleeding is do to losing a twin or a tear in a small cervical or uterine vessel. Unfortunately, these are less likely and ivf probably did not work. The pg test is the key. Good luck and i hope this helps.

In brief: Probably not good

Dr. Jay Nemiro
Dr. Jay Nemiro
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Menstrual

These are menstrual symptoms and you may not be pregnant.
Do a pregnancy test to find out. This may be your period and the embryo did not implant.

In brief: Menstrual

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Jane Van Dis