Pain in chest mostly left side. Pain can be dull or sharp. Rapid heartbeat. Pain in left arm, neck and shoulder. My dr gave me Buspar (buspirone) for anxiety?

Heart attack? In fact, the diagnostic tools in your cardiologists' offices are inaccurate. They produce too many false positive and some fakes negative results. Most importantly, they can only detect late stage diseases in an unsatisfactory manner, in my view. Therefore, i alone with my coworkers have created multifunction cardiogram! http://en.M.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/multifunction_cardiogram.
Anxiety. If your doctor has ruled out ischemic heart disease likely is treating anxiety. Ask your doc.