I exercised three days and I have muscle pain I should exercise more?

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Day of rest OK too

If you are just getting started with exercising or returning after an hiatus, you can expect some "startup soreness".
It is ok to work through the soreness, and it is also ok to add a day of rest ocassionally. You might try alternating your regimen with 2 days of exercising followed by a day of rest. Nsaids (anti-inflammatories such as motrin, naproxen, advil) can also help with muscle soreness.

In brief: Day of rest OK too

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: You should rest!

You don't give a ton of information.
However, I can give you some good general information about soreness. You need to listen to your body. If you work out and develop significant muscle soreness afterward, you need to rest and give the involved muscles a chance to heal. Otherwise, you will be subjecting yourself to a much greater chance of injury. Get some rest!!

In brief: You should rest!

You don't give a ton of information.
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Dr. Raj Upadya
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Take a break...

Normal response, but give it a day or so on ice to make sure nothing is torn.
..

In brief: Take a break...

..
Dr. Raj Upadya
Dr. Raj Upadya
Dr. Peter Ihle
after a heavy work out B sure 2 hydrate, have adequate protein in take & always have a day of rest or very light work out.
Dr. Craig Morton
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

It is not uncommon to be sore after exercising 3 days.
Try taking a day off to give you body some time to rest.

In brief: See below

Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine