Could ddd pain be triggered by havamat? I have been to the ER twice because I could not walk. Is this ddd or something else?

Dr. Joel Cooperman
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
You need to see a physician who can evaluate your spine.
It could be severe muscle spasms, degenerative joints or degenerative discs among other conditions. You may need meds, x-rays or an MRI . Many treatment approaches are available once the specific diagnosis is made.

Dr. Joel Cooperman
Dr. Joel Cooperman
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Havamat -define
We need to define havamat.
There are havamalt dogs. I don't think you mean that. Ddd usually means degenerative disc disease. If you could not walk this might suggest a pinched nerve, but back pain could be due to a variety of reasons. Was the pain stopping you from walking or was there weakness that limited your walking. We just need more information.

In brief: Havamat -define
We need to define havamat.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman