I have a severe ear pain / ache on the right side plus a headache (or migraine) on the right side as well. My right eye is a bit watery &itchy too?

7th cranial nerve. Inflammation or infection can begin this way. Typically the pain is just behind the ear. Have the ear canal and ear drum looked at for vesicles (Ramsey Hunt Syndrome). If you develop facial weakness see a doctor within 48 hours for steroid treatment. (see other responses for other considerations like TMJ, Migraine and recurrent viral infection-Ramsey Hunt / shingles)
Dentist. Tmj is right in front of the ear and sometimes can refer pain like coming from the ear seek a neuromuscular dentist.
Make an appointment. Schedule an appointment with an ophthalmologist regarding you eye symptoms. Contact you primary care doctor regarding your headache.