My left little toe and my right big toe as a sharp burning sensation when stretching to the side and is clicking when pressing on top of little toe.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Burning sensation

Can be a sign of neuropathy, otherwise these toes on different feet are not related.
Clicking, can be gas expelling from a joint or a tendon snapping on a piece of bone or out of a groove. You should see a foot doc and have it checked out.

In brief: Burning sensation

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Brandon Hawkins
This is most likely a nerve impingement unless you have a history of diabetes or something that can cause neuropathy. Seek treatment out.

In brief: Neuroma

Usually when you feeling numbness and tingling it means that a nerve is being impinged upon.
What you could be feeling is an inflamed nerve called a neuroma especially if you have no history of neuropathy. I would consider seeking our medical advice from a podiatrist.

In brief: Neuroma

Dr. Brandon Hawkins
Dr. Brandon Hawkins