I was diagnosed scabies for 10 days now, applied twice permethrine 5%, pumps still come out every day, now cover my whole body, itching is it normal?

Dr. Matthew Woods
Dermatology

In brief: Yes (with a catch)

The bumps on your skin and the itching are due to your immune system's reaction to the presence of the mite--not directly due to the mite itself.
It takes a while for the immune system to "settle down" after the infestation is treated, so you can continue to have symptoms for up to a few weeks after treatment. However, reinfestation is common if your close contacts haven't been treated.

In brief: Yes (with a catch)

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Cancan be

See dermatologist for re evaluation. May have something else wrong.

In brief: Cancan be