Had unprotected sex on the first day of my period. Took morning after pills and period lasted for 8 days. Is this normal? Could I still be pregnant?

Unlikely. The timing of the morning after pills is important in preventing pregnancy. If you take it within 72 hours after you've had unprotected sex, you reduce the risk of pregnancy by up to 89%. Within 24 hours, it is about 95% effective. But you should know that Plan B is not as effective as regular contraception. So get on some type of regular birth control if you do not want to get pregnant.