My son is four and was prescribed sigulair but I do not like the side effects what is a better medicine?

Dr. Salma Elfaki

In brief: Asthma vs. allergies

It depends what the singular was prescribed for. If he has asthma then using an inhaler or nebulizer is an alternative treatment.
If prescribed for allergies, then you can switch to an alternate allergy med., and there are several available over the counter.

In brief: Asthma vs. allergies

Dr. Salma Elfaki
Dr. Salma Elfaki

In brief: Discuss with Ur Dr

Any medication strong enough to do some good may have side effects or do harm.To fine tune therapy you need the person who took a history & did an exam to know the side effects u are dealing with & to offer alternate solutions based on your kids unique findings.
This med is rx for both asthma and allergy issues, there are a variety of rx available but all have pros & cons. I know of no perfect meds.

In brief: Discuss with Ur Dr

Dr. Jonathan Jassey