I have the worst headache that I have ever had on my right side. My right pupil is fully dilated. What can I do for the pain? Dark & ice are no help.

Go to ER. If you are having the a somewhat sudden headache that is the worst of your life, go to the er. Although not serious causes can certainly cause this type of headache, it can also be something serious. The first time this happens it is worth a trip to the er for a ct.
Call 911. This is a medical emergency and you should receive immediate medical evaluation.