I get these severe headaches on one side of head followedby nausea. Sometimes I vomit. It started six years back. I think it's migraine? Whats the treatment?

Migraines. Sounds very much like a temporal migraine. For years patients have relied on medications, but now there is surgery that can cure this with minimal down time. www.themigrainereliefcenter.com.
Migraines. It sounds like migraines, you should see a neurologist, they can give medications to treat attacks and other to prevent them.
AcuteRX&preventiveRX. For migrain acute attacks you have to take tryptans as pills, injection or nasal spray. To prevent the attacks you have to avoid triggers likecertain foods, exercise regularly, reduce the effect of estrogen in women like meds like birth control pills in women meds like gabapentin valproic acid tricyclic antidepressants ssris verapamil metroprolol all these drugs have beeb recommended and some susces.
LOTS OF CHOICES. Yes, there appears to be a newer plastic surgery procedure, but there are otc preps that may prevent the headaches such as butterbur, feverfew, magnesium, riboflavin, and of course, botox. Even a new dental splint is being touted. The headaches could be stopped by using a triptan nasal spray such as zomig (zolmitriptan). See a headache specialist and find a customized approach.