Is it safe for 6 year old to stop augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) after 7 days (4ml/twice a day) for ear inf. Fever and pain were gone during first 2-3 days.

Maybe, But.... Currently the standard of care is to take the meds for 10d.Current research is underway to see if shorter periods will work. For some kids, I suspect that 7 days may be enough, but you should follow your doctors instructions, particulary to minimize relapses.
Yes. We treat for 10 days but there are studies that show treatment for 5 days is sufficient if the child is over the age of 5years.
Finish it. The duration of treatment is based on studies that actually examined pus from the middle ear and how long it took to actually kill all the germs. Failure to finish the med could lead to a resistant strain or early recurrence. Its great that it helped, but don't assume a few good days means you are done.