I took 5 advils at 5 am 2 tylenols (acetaminophen) at 5pm it's 11 and i want to take 2 tylenols (acetaminophen) and 2 motrins pm for my toothache pain because is extreme is it bad ?

Dr. Ayman Jabr

Cause its too much of the mild pain reliever you need to see your dentist asap and call your doctor for stronger pain pills like norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen).

Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

As long as you are not allergic to advil or tylenol, you are ok so far. Here is what i recommend for my patients: take 4 advil (which is 800mg of ibuprofen), then 3 hours later take 2 extra-strength tylenol (which is 1000mg acetaminophen), then 3 hours later 4 advil, then 3 hours later 2 es tylenol, and continue this regimen until you are seen, but no longer than 10 days.
Go see a dentist asap.

In brief: See a dentist

Go see a dentist asap.
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Dwain Rickertsen

In brief: Fily practice

You would be ok you can safely take 4000 mg of tylenol (acetaminophen) or 3200 mg of Ibuprofen per day.
You may have a tooth abscess and should see a dentist.

In brief: Fily practice

Dr. Dwain Rickertsen
Dr. Dwain Rickertsen
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine