I got my middle crush by a. Door 2 days ago, and their.Is a smart.Pain shooting down my finger. Is it broken?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Very possible
It is common for a door injury to cause a fracture and possible nailed deformity of not properly treated, splinted, or fracture reduced and fixed.
At the very minimum this will require an xray.

In brief: Very possible
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Possible fracture
If there is bruising and swelling, there could be a fracture.
Often when the fingertip is crushed, the tip of the bone may break, and the nailbed may tear. If there is bruising underneath your nail, you could have a nailbed injury. If there is no significant bruising or swelling, it should be safe to observe the finger for a few more days. If pain persists see a hand surgeon for evaluation.

In brief: Possible fracture
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. Peter Kurzweil