I have a bump where I got my wisdom tooth removed, the bump hurts a little, is it infected? I got it extracted 1 month ago.

Wisdom Tooth. Only an examination could tell if this is normal healing or an infection. You should have the doctor who removed the wisdom tooth get a look at it.
See the dentist. It is possible that an infection may be present. It can also be a bony spur underneath the bump or food impacted in the socket. See the dentist that removed the tooth for an examination. Hope you feel better.
Get it checked. I could be normal healing, because it takes some time for complete remodeling of the bone and overlying gum. On the other hand, it could be one of several problems brewing. The only way to know for sure is to have the dentist take a look at it. This should be part of routine post operative care.
Possibly. I would suggest that you go back to your oral surgeon to have that area examined. It could be an infection, but why not find out for sure.
Bone fragment. It could be a little piece of of bone fragment working its way to the surface. Have your dr. Check!