I am a 19 year old girl and have acne on my face. I consulted few docs but the acne improved only till I take the medication. Once I stop the acne is back. Help?

Continue treatments. Sometimes the acne treatment has to be maintained for months or years. If acne returns after stopping a successful treatment, restart it.
Isotretinoin. Isotretinoin (trade name: accutane) is a powerful drug used in the treatment of acne. Four to five months of Accutane treatment usually leads to clearing of acne. It is a potent medication that is very effective for nearly all types of breakouts. Accutane is needed for moderate to severe acne that has failed other treatments.
Longtime Rx. Acne can be managed but not cured. I was able to stop taking systemic tetracycline for acne in my late 40's. I'm simply glad you got a good result while on rx's, which should not be expensive.