My nrwborn has ring around anus?

Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Anal fissures

I believe you are referring to anal fissures.
I see a lot of newborns with it. They look like tears around the anus/rectum.May cause bleeding when constipated or you may see blood streaks in the stools.Usually benign.

In brief: Anal fissures

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Different skn color?

There is often a different tonal quality of the skin around the outlet varying in redness or pinkness as you go from internal to outside skin.
If there is another zone of increasing redness as u go out further, it is often due to irritation by acidic stool or germs. The outer rim of the outlet can appear like a drawn purse string creating a transient ring effect. If irritated, a look see is worth it.

In brief: Different skn color?