What should I do if there are pus in my throat? I'm already taking antibiotics but it don't seems to get better.

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See a doctor
If you are already on antibiotics and you are still having issues.
.. See a doctor. Mono can also cause the tonsils to have purulent debris on them. It is a virus and antibiotics will not help. See a doctor.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Further evaluation.
It's important to consider how long have you been taking the antibiotics; they may take 24-48 hours to take effect.
Also make sure they are the right antibiotic. If they were they prescribed for your current condition and it's been a few days, the problem may be viral or require a different medication. Consult your dr. Further if it's not improving.

In brief: Further evaluation.
Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dr. Jack Hinkle