Allergic to morphine, vicodin, codeine, nsaids. Chronically ill, looking for pain relief. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is useless. Tramadol ok? Other suggestions?

Painful situation. You have a difficult problem which is not uncommon. You need a concerned physician to review the reactions and what alternatives are available for treatment. Ideally you could see an allergist and a pain specialist to resolve this issue. Also i would be looking into alternative methods of controlling pain such as stress reduction meditation and even possibly acupuncture.