How long does percocet, vyvance and ativan (lorazepam) stay in your system so that they show up in blood and urine drug tests? I take low doses.

Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology

In brief: Blood and Urine Test

Percocet can be detected in the urine for 2-3 days; vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) can be detected in the urine for up to a week; and, Ativan for three days in the urine.
Blood levels of all three are undetectable after 2-3 days under ordinary metabolism and an intact p450 enzyme system.

In brief: Blood and Urine Test

Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour

In brief: Varies

Medication list you provided are different, but to be safe, I should say that drug screen might be positive for as long as 6 weeks.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Jay Bayer

In brief: Deug testing.

If have legitimate prescriptions and reasons for taking these then you must be honest in providing this information to testing party.
Ativan (lorazepam) has long half life, but i suggest be honest if their use is legit.

In brief: Deug testing.

Dr. Jay Bayer
Dr. Jay Bayer
Dr. Christopher Nicora

In brief: 3 days

Probably 3 days.

In brief: 3 days

Probably 3 days.
Dr. Christopher Nicora
Dr. Christopher Nicora
Dr. Vikram Patel