My right side hurts just below my rib after drinking alcohol. Not bad, just like a sour stomach only on the wrong side. My liver numbers are good.?

Dr. David Hunter
In brief: Get checked out
Pain is the way your body lets you know there is a problem. The relationship to your drinking is no accident.
This could be anything from an ulcer, to a problem with your gall bladder or pancreas. You need a physical exam from your primary care physician as soon as possible.

In brief: Get checked out
Dr. David Hunter
Dr. David Hunter
Dr. Michael Parr
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Look elsewhere.
Check for other reasons.
See your md re: ultrasound of gallbladder and liver. Check for medicines for refluf. Give the alcohol a rest!

In brief: Look elsewhere.
Check for other reasons.
Dr. Michael Parr
Dr. Michael Parr
Dr. William Forsythe