Why do I have chest pains and palpitations after I feel hungry?

Dr. Yu Sun
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Diabetes maybe
A diabetes patient always have heart problems, and when feel hungry especially hypoglycemia occurs your will have chest pains, palpitations and other symptoms related to your heart condition.

In brief: Diabetes maybe
Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. William Drescher
Although I have great respect for Dr. Brown I must note that not ALL diabetes patients have heart problems (but most probably do - discovered or not).
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Hunger & chest pain
Perhaps your blood sugar is low which increases the adrenaline reaction of the body resulting in heart palpitations and chest pain.
This is one plausible explanation to your rather unusual symptoms following feelings of hunger. Do you feel this way only if you stay hungry for a while?

In brief: Hunger & chest pain
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology