My 56 year old mom had heart attack, LAD was totally occluded, they put a bare metal stent in what is the outcome and her prognosis?

Type of stent. It depends upon the size of stent. Large stents stay open better than smaller ones. Typically for bare metals stents the renarrowing rate is between 1 in 10 and 1 in 20.
Short term good. Longer term needs to attend to risk factor modification and healthy activities. American hear assn has suggestions.
Stents. There are mainly 2 types of stents-bare metal or drug eluting stents. The bms does not have a medicinal coating and the des does. We use a variety of clinical reasoms to decide which type to use. The prognosis of your mom is based on her risk factors and her change in lifestyle including but not only, smoking, diabetes, hypertension and cholesterol.