What is your your feelings with a 4 year old on singular for 3 months straight? What are the side affects?

Can be helpful. Singulair (montelukast) is a good medication for allergies and asthma, and many children are on it long-term, which is safe and often necessary to control symptoms. Side effects include headache, abdominal pain, dizziness, and cough - but these are relatively rare and most children do well on this medicine.
Safe. The most common side effect i see is behavior changes in a child. There are many safe if not more effective treatment alternatives for asthma and allergies out there, if you are concerned about the side effects.
Safe. As with any medicines, it has a long list of side effects on the inserts eg headache , allergic reactions , sleep problem etcif it works, continue.If it doesn't, by all means stop.My son has been on it for many, many years for both asthma and allergies. It helped him a lot from being so sick and i can say , it is safe! all my patients love it. It worked for them as well.