What is your your feelings with a 4 year old on singular for 3 months straight? What are the side affects?

In brief: Can be helpful

Singulair (montelukast) is a good medication for allergies and asthma, and many children are on it long-term, which is safe and often necessary to control symptoms.
Side effects include headache, abdominal pain, dizziness, and cough - but these are relatively rare and most children do well on this medicine.

In brief: Can be helpful

Dr. Christianne Strickland
Dr. Christianne Strickland
Dr. Salma Elfaki

In brief: Safe

The most common side effect i see is behavior changes in a child.
There are many safe if not more effective treatment alternatives for asthma and allergies out there, if you are concerned about the side effects.

In brief: Safe

Dr. Salma Elfaki
Dr. Salma Elfaki
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Safe

As with any medicines, it has a long list of side effects on the inserts eg headache , allergic reactions , sleep problem etcif it works, continue.
If it doesn't, by all means stop.My son has been on it for many, many years for both asthma and allergies. It helped him a lot from being so sick and i can say , it is safe! all my patients love it. It worked for them as well.

In brief: Safe

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Jonathan Jassey