Can you have a heart attack and your arteries and heart okay?

It's possible. In most cases, the arteries are damaged if a patient has a heart attack, but that does not always mean a patient needs a stent or there is heart damage. However, these patients still need aggressive medical treatment w aspirin, statin, blood pressure meds, and maybe plavix (clopidogrel).
Yes possible. Yes possible. You may have had a very small heart attack from spasm of your blood vessel or due to clot thrown into your coronary artery from your heart due to atrial fibrillation. Your arteries may look normal on angiography and your heart function may be normal. Also stress induced cardiomyopathy may simulate a heart attack but heart function may return to normal and arteries are normal.