My uncle has stone in his gall bladder, therefore he is also suffering from jaundice. Does the doctors operate in this condition.?

ERCP. There are many options and a gastroenterologist may first try a sphincter otomy or to retrieve the stone depending on his condition and the size and location of the stone. More invasive surgery may be requires as well.